FM Stadium

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FM Stadium
FM Stadium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joke Thread I

Go down

Joke Thread I Empty Joke Thread I

Post by A Person Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:44 am

Place some jokes on here but make sure that they aren't going to cause any offence to the other members, i will start.

A young boy is bored at home one day so wonders into the kitchen and sees his mum carving turkey. She slips and cuts herself so shouts "f**k". The boy goes "what does f**k mean?" The mum replies "it's another word for carving." The boy says "oh" and walks away.

He wonders into his sisters room, who's shaving her legs. She's surprised when he walks in and knicks her leg, making it bleed so shouts "c**t!". The boy goes "what does c**t mean?", so the sister replies "its another word for legs".

The boy then walks into his dads bathroom and sees him shaving. The dad is too surprised and cuts himself, shouting "wank". The boy asks what it means, and he replies "it's another name for shave".

Still bored, the young boy is sitting on the steps when the doorbell rings. He opens it and sees a policeman, who asks if anyone is home? The boy cheerfully replies "Well my dads upstairs having a wank, my sisters in her bedroom shaving her c**t, and my mums in the kitchen f**king the chicken"

-----------------------------------------------

A blonde goes into a library and says " Can I have burger and chips please"
The librarian looks startled and replies " I'm sorry but this is a library"
The blonde then replies quietly " Oh... can I have burger and chips please"
A Person
A Person

https://fmstadium.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down